Web Site Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Laversdale Timber's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Laversdale Timber's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Laversdale Timber at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Laversdale Timber's web site are provided "as is". Laversdale Timber makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Laversdale Timber does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Laversdale Timber or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Laversdale Timber's Internet site, even if Laversdale Timber or a Laversdale Timber authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Laversdale Timber's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Laversdale Timber does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Laversdale Timber may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Laversdale Timber does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Laversdale Timber has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Laversdale Timber of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Laversdale Timber's web site shall be governed by the laws of the UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- This Privacy Notice explains how we use any personal information provided to Laversdale Timber Company Limited.
Who Are We?
- Laversdale Timber Company Limited is a company registered in England.
- Registration number: 3853348
- Registered address: Airport Industrial Estate, Crosby on Eden, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6 4NW
- We are not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer, but you can contact Garry Robinson by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 01228 573503 if you have any queries.
What information do we collect from you?
- We collect information about you when you become a supplier to us or customer with us or place an order for products or services.
- We do not store personal information about customers or suppliers unless they operate their business from their home address. All information is stored for the purposes of conducting legitimate business.
Why do we collect this information?
- We collect information about you to enable us to provide products or services which you have purchased from us.
Who might we share your information with?
- We may share your personal information with third-party suppliers, such as couriers or hauliers, to allow us to deliver the product or service which you have purchased.
- We do not share your personal information with any other company unless we need to for us to provide the product or service to which you have purchased from us.
- We will never pass on your personal information to other companies for marketing purposes.
What do we do with your information?
- Internal record keeping.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Your personal information is stored and processed on our internal systems to allow us to provide the product or service to which you have purchased from us.
- Some of our systems may be hosted on third party servers but all information is held inside the UK or the EU.
How long do we retain your information?
- We store information about you while you are a customer or supplier and may continue to store this for up to 12 months after a relationship has ended.
- We may store some information about you for a longer period on historical backups or due to external regulations imposed on us as a business (for instance by HMRC).
How can I access the information you hold about me?
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address. Please be aware that an administration charge may be payable for this service.
- Post: Airport Industrial Estate, Crosby on Eden, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6 4NW
- We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. To ask us to correct or remove information about you, please email or write to us at the addresses above.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your right to complain.
- If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org/concerns or write to them at: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Download Privacy Notice Letter.
- click here